Want to work in an international company
Looking for career driven people that want to help the world’s top MBAs and professionals and can take their sales ability to the next level inside of a company with a strong and reputable brand name.
CONNECT. SHARE. GROW
Limitless pay, Quick promotion in a High growth company, chance to be placed overseas in the near future and opportunity to work with people you respect, helping to connect people to careers that they will love.
750,000+ PHP per year attainable compensation. Yes, really!
Compensation breakdown - 27,000 PHP base salary per month plus commission. (26,000 PHP in just the commission per month is expected) Actual earned income of current Associate is over 60,000php monthly, including commission. WE HAVE NO LIMITS ON YOUR BONUSES. OUR JOB IS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CAN PERFORM AT YOUR BEST AND HAVING NO LIMITS PAY BASED ON YOUR PERFORMANCE IS THE LEAST WE CAN DO.
NO NIGHT SHIFT - We want our employees to have great work life balance so you can work 8-5pm and go home or go play!
Promotion to Senior Associate (31,000PHP base salary) possible in first year and Promotion to Managing Associate(40,000php base salary) in the next year.
*After 2 years can move to Consultant and earn 1,850,566 annual salary
Travel - to Tokyo each year for all those hitting their KPIs
Flexitime - Starting at 7, 7:30 or 8am and finish at 4pm, 4:30 or 5:00pm. Then hit your KPIs for just 6 months and receive Full Flexitime and start as early as 11:00am or Leave as early as 4:00pm, as well as, 2 days work from home with your promotion.
Our company culture makes this a great place to work but dont take our word for it. Take a look at what catalyst employees say, here
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research online to find candidates with backgrounds that are a match for our clients career opportunities
- Engage candidates on the phone to tell them about career opportunities at top consulting companies
- Schedule follow-up screening calls between candidates and yourself or our staff
- Assist candidates during the recruitment process to prepare for interviews
- Schedule meetings with our candidates and decision makers at our clients
- Maintaining company internal database by inputting candidate info correctly
- Participating in our sold out and exclusive events https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=104&v=UDkEd6PFGgE
We offer great benefits:
- 10 days paid leave plus one additional day each year you work with us, plus 1 paid leave each promotion
- Maxicare Medical
- Yearly offsite trip to a beautiful white sand beach location. Travel and stay fully paid
- A trip a year to Tokyo for everyone that is hitting their KPIs
We are focused on being servant leaders. That means fully focused on giving you what you need to grow and succeed. We do not believe the client comes first. Although clients are very important, and treated in the highest regard, our staff come first in the catalyst family.
This is an opportunity to make great money while working with the world’s top MBA schools to introduce professionals to Fortune 500 companies, through your invitations to exclusive events, where they can meet the CEO or Partner. Which means more interest from Candidates in your calls and also higher salaries from the clients which means higher commissions to you.
Our organization that held Japan’s largest MBA Career Forum for 4 years in a row, has streamlined that event into exclusive seminars and the annual Summit, that only chosen professionals can be invited to. That gives us the differentiation and competitive edge against the rest. You can be the catalyst to make that connection happen. Imagine grabbing the attention of top professionals with that exclusive invitation and turning it into placing them into a good job that they will love while attaining a bonus for yourself. Our previous events brought the CEO of General Electric, The President of Uber, President of Twitter, The Head of Linkedin, CEO of Accenture, CEO of Coca Cola, CEO of Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Partner of Deloitte, and more in both Tokyo, Japan and Shanghai, China, for top professionals to idea share with CEOs and Partners and for us to introduce invitees to future careers. All Associates that can hit their agreed KPIs will be moved to Consultants where they can make 1,850,566 annual salary or more. Still interested? Take a look below to see what we are looking for.
- English speaking ability (Need full English fluency)
- Serious Drive and Integrity. (everything else we can teach with world class training)
- Live in or interested to live in Cebu area
You are good at or you have :
- 1year experience in recruiting or at least 2 years experience in call center
- Touch typing (ability to type without looking at keyboard)
- Ability to communicate well in professional tone through telephone calls with manager level and above, professionals
- Email management, to reply with correct and persuasive tone
- Precise data entry to get correct info. into CRM consistently
- Analytical skills (boolean search, etc)
- Previous experience using Bullhorn (CRM)
- Japanese language ability
- Masters degree
OUR TOP CLIENTS ARE :
Deloitte, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Amazon, KPMG, Ernst & Young, IBM, just to name a few.
Quotes from recent Associates
“A place where you can have personal and professional growth to be the best you can be. Catalyst is a family and happy to be part of it.” - Angel Luz Garcia, Manager
“Catalyst4mbas.com brings out the best in me with high values & recognition.” - Jasmer Tomoling, Associate
Standard working hours are 9:00am - 6:00pm
(with limited flex time, starting at 7, 7:30 or 8:00, for all Associates and full flex time for Senior Associates, start and finish when you like, after promotion to Manager)
1. Telephone screening
2. Pre-assessment Paper
3. Assessment Center (Fun activities played that literally assess your skills for the position)
4. Offer given
We are an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status.