Job Description :
This Big4 company's actuary group conducts audit assistance for insurance companies, licensed specified insurers and small short-term insurers related to policy reserves, as well as actuarial advisory services for insurance companies. Specifically, the following services are deployed.
Financial Reporting and Measurement based on various accounting standards required by insurance companies, we will support more efficient creation and detailed analysis of financial statements for the purposes of internal management purposes and external disclosure.
• Improvement of financial reporting system (Embedded Value, IFRS 17, etc.)
• Profitability analysis and preparation of its report, improvement of financial performance prediction function
• Insurance manager operations such as property insurance companies and small amount short-term insurance companies [Audit assistance work related to policy reserve relationship] With respect to the review of policy reserves calculated based on each GAAP and audit of financial statements, actuarial assistance I will do.
• Review of policy reserves and provision of audit support
[Operations related to actuarial model] We provide various services related to actuarial model.
• Support for development of actuarial models
• Review actuarial model
However, staff and senior must be at least a research member of the Japan Actuary Association, and the manager must be at least a semi-member of the Japan Actuarial Association.
Manager and above, work experience on life insurance or non-life settlement (Japan Standard, USGAAP, IFRS etc.)
Welcome Experienced :
Modeling experience on asset model
Experience related to ERM
Work experience on product development (application for approval)
Japanese native, or above business level
English TOEIC 600 or more is desirable
Basic English reading and writing is required.
Business experience / Qualification :
Actuaries (full members, associate members, research members)
Staff, Senior is over research members, Manager is Associate Member
Programming skills (VBA, C ++, etc.)
We’re Happy to share more information with you on this and other great career opportunities even if you aren’t sure you want to move. Just click "Apply for this Job" and we will contact you in 48 hours to share partner insight and more. We have multiple opportunities at the Big4 and BBM as well as a few select consulting companies.