· BS / MS / PhD qualified holders (statistics, information chemistry, applied mathematics, etc.) MS or more preferential treatment.
· 2 years of data analyst experience.
· Understanding of statistics software such as R and Python and SQL and PostgreSQL.
· Experienced machine learning of large amounts of data.
· Using spatial analysis and time series analysis. (Preferential treatment if it is Bayesian statistics)
· Ability to explain the analysis result regardless of the opponent's field knowledge.
· Ability to work in a team and professionalism.
Japanese Skills: can speak fluently, or native level (reading and writing skills required)
English Skills: Business or more level
Ideal Candidate :
Has an interest in, new trends, and taking advantage of them for complex problems. Can build creative solutions.
· Ability to carry out projects and presentations and workshops without problems.
· A person who can carry out project management with thorough organizational control.
· A person who can have a character without being afraid of an advanced business environment with high communication skills and fast pace while keeping high motivation.
We’re Happy to share more information with you on this and other great career opportunities even if you aren’t sure you want to move. Just click "Apply for this Job" and we will contact you in 48 hours to share partner insight and more. We have multiple opportunities at the Big4 and BBM as well as a few select consulting companies.