Job description - [Commercial - Supply Chain & Operations] Supply chain transformation strategy consultant
In Supply Chain & Operations, This Big4 company is advancing sophistication and efficiency of supply chain functions, mainly in manufacturing / distribution companies.
In addition, they are strengthening the digital change support of the entire operation crossing engineering chain, demand chain, supply chain, service chain in recent years.
· Promote optimization of the business structure, organization structure, operation of the global supply chain that can become tax efficient
· Promote operation automation and efficiency by utilizing digital technology (RPA, AI, AR, 3DP, etc.)
· Introduction of global supply chain strategy and optimal operation (procurement area, planning area, production area, logistics area)
· Promotion of design and implementation of value chain crossing data management, data analysis and analysis schemes
· Formulation of IBP / S & OP concept and promotion of introduction
· Promotion of introduction of BPR concept and introduction
· PMI design and promotion
Consulting Firm or Industry experiences:
· Supply chain strategy planning (supply chain function arrangement strategy, network strategy, etc.) experience
· Business reform project experience in engineering chain, demand chain, supply chain, service chain area
· Experience of introduction project of core business system (centering on ERP at present) (supply chain area)
· Data management (data collection, management, analysis, governance) project experience (to the definition of operational KPI)
· Experience of introducing PSI, S & OP, IBP (regardless of operation and system)
* Especially those who have experienced global projects are fair.
Experience of one of the following in the supply chain related department:
· Launch of supply chain scheme (new factory design, new distribution network design, VMI introduction, 3PL introduction etc.) experience
· Experience in promoting improvements by outside companies in specific function areas (Processes of suppliers / quality improvement, etc.)
· Process improvement experience in the supply chain area
· Experience participating in core business system introduction project
* Particularly experienced overseas workers are well accepted
We’re Happy to share more information with you on this and other great career opportunities even if you aren’t sure you want to move. Just click "Apply for this Job" and we will contact you in 48 hours to share partner insight and more. We have multiple opportunities at the Big4 and BBM as well as a few select consulting companies.