Role Position Summary:
As a manager, you will work as a consultant in business process / IT consulting field for clients in the banking industry.
This position will be responsible for proposal activities in replacement / construction and implementation of new mission critical systems, and for planning to actual implementation, not only domestic but also overseas.
Required to communicate with both on-site and offshore members in the implementation phase.
Example of major projects
- Major bank: Supporting management office in global development of overseas mission critical systems
- Major bank: Testing service for overseas mission critical systems
- Major bank: Implementation of core banking package system for overseas client site
- Major bank: Implementation of business process management systems
- Online bank: Support for launching online banking system, planning for development / implementation of mission critical system
- 7 + years of IT consulting experience in consulting firm / systems integrator
- 7 + years of project-based work experience in planning / system department assignments at any banks / securities companies
- Experience in managing 3+ team members in global projects (roll-in, rollout)
- More than two of the following experiences mainly in banks or securities companies’ project are required
- Experience in business consulting
- Experience in design, development, and testing of mission critical systems or any Information systems
- Experience in package selection, implementation and testing phase, related to loan, remittance, import / export, market transaction, GL, (Especially, preferred to have experience in FLEXCUBE, Eximbills Acbs, OBS, Prelude, Murex, ORACLE-GL, SAP-GL)
- PMO experience in above projects
- Having an insatiable curiosity to learn new business / IT
- Able to think “ambiguity” as an infinite chance to learn new things and like to think of creative ideas
- Highly committed and possible to stick to the plan positively even under adverse conditions
- Ability to make proposal to solve problems by organizing and utilizing useful information, based on logical and hypothesis thinking
- Flexible and able to perform and communicate, depending on the situation and others’ thought
- Ability to pull a team together with strong leadership
- Desire to work in a team with diverse culture
- Able to correspond to both domestic and overseas trips, upon request
- Bilingual skill - Native level Japanese/ Business level English for speaking/listening/writing/reading
Happy to share more information with you on this and other great career opportunities even if you aren’t sure you want to move. Just click "Apply for this Job" and we will contact you in 48 hours to share partner insight and more. We have multiple opportunities at the Big4 and BBM as well as a few select consulting companies.